Treatment of scars
Treatment of scars – treatment of surgical, injection scars, cryotherapy, dermabrasion.
- Method consists of: evaluation of treatment tactics with an individual approach to each case.
- Surgical interventions: surgical resections followed by suturing, some types of skin flaps or enlargement of skin integument.
- Injections of cortisone substances that play the role in the prevention of improper scarring, stimulating the skin regeneration.
- Dermabrasion: mechanical removal of scar, which was not healed well.
- Cryotherapy: treatment of scars by the temperature of -197 degrees.
- Anaesthesia: local or without.
- Preoperative preparation: not required.
- Recovery: 5-7 days.
- Post-operative recommendations: use of the recommended local antiseptics
Excision or peeling of scars:
- Removing small scars: 2000 lei
- Removing medium scars: 3000 lei
- Removing large scars: 5000 lei
Removal of scars on the face with skin transplant:
- Removing small flap scars: 2500 lei
- Removing large flap scars: 5500 lei
- Correction of ear deformities after trauma: 2200 lei
For appointment call 022 58 98 22