Treatment of mimic wrinkles
Treatment of mimic wrinkles (botulinum toxin) - blocks the mimic muscles, removing in this way the mimic wrinkles, rejuvenates the face.
The method consists of: injection of botulinum toxin into the problem areas that acts by means of the interruption of the arrival of nerve impulses to the muscles, producing their controlled deactivation, removing in this way the facial wrinkles.
Treatment of wrinkles by botulinum toxin leads to rapid results (after about 5 days), with great satisfaction of the patients. The final result is visible in 14 days after the injection. Between the 14th and the 21st day after the injection it is recommended, as necessary, the correction.
Regular treatment of the mimic wrinkles slows the appearance of permanent wrinkles.
Contraindications after the procedure:
- to avoid horizontal position for 3-4 hours.
- to exclude alcohol on the date of injection.
- to avoid visiting of sauna for 2 weeks.
- in case of migraine to take only: No-Spa, Spasmalgon.
- to avoid for two weeks administration of anti-inflammatory medicines, antibiotics, antidepressants.
The duration of the procedure is 20 minutes, the price is established individually depending on the mimic activity.
Price: 100 lei per unit.
- The procedure is performed by the advanced practice doctor dermato-cosmetologist.
- At the consultation the doctor will establish the plan of dermato-cosmetological treatment, will provide information on the correct skin care.
For appointment call 022 58 98 22