Rhinoplasty (aesthetic correction of nose) – shortening, tightening and narrowing of the nose tip, narrowing of the nasal bone pyramid, removal of the crook in the nose, correction of nose deflection, correction of septum defects.
- Method consists of:
- change of the size, shape and angle of the nose
- correction of the structural problems of nose, which cause chronic nasal congestions and problems with breathing,
- modelling of the shape of nose against the rest of the face,
The incisions are usually made in the nose, so as to be invisible after the operation. After the intervention, a plaster splint is applied for the support of the new shape of the nose, in the course of its healing.
- Anaesthesia: local or general.
- Inpatient facility: hospitalization for one night after the intervention.
- Preoperative preparation: a standard set of investigations for local or general anaesthesia.
- Recovery: 7-10 days.
- Postoperative recommendations: avoid traumas in the area of the nose during the next 8 months.
- The surgeons “Alter-MED” will choose individually the intervention technique (closed or open method), the mastery of the surgical action will be associated with the integral harmonization of facial structures.
- The surgeon will monitor the patient after intervention for 1 year.
- The price is determined during the first consultation individually.
Rhinoplasty varies between 1100-1850 euros
For appointment call 022 58 98 22