Removal of the acquired deformations of lips
Removal of the acquired deformations of lips – removal of the acquired, post-traumatic, congenital, post-injection deformations of lips.
- Method consists of: surgical removal of the acquired defect of lips and application of aesthetic seams.
- Anaesthesia: local.
- Preliminary preparation: not required.
- Recovery: 7-10 days.
- Post-operative recommendations: application of ice bag, avoidance of intensive movements in this area.
- The surgeons “Alter-MED” will remove very carefully, without leaving the scars, the deformation of silicone injected into the lips.
- The surgeon will monitor the patient after intervention for 1 year.
- The price is determined during the first consultation individually.
Removal of the acquired deformations of lips varies between 300-1500 euros (according to the BNM exchange rate)
For appointment call 022 58 98 22