Otoplasty (plastic reconstruction of ears) – correction of the auricle of protruding ears, ear lobes and formation of an aesthetic anatomical auricle.
- Method consists of: surgical correction of the “protruding ears” and formation of aesthetic auricle.
- Anaesthesia: potentiated local.
- Day patient facility: 4 hours after the intervention.
- Preoperative preparation: a standard set of investigations for local anaesthesia.
- Recovery: 10 days.
- Postoperative recommendations: avoidance of traumas in the given area.
- The surgeons of “Alter-MED” perform several techniques of the correction of ear pavilions in order to obtain the most natural result.
- The surgeon will monitor the patient after intervention for 1 year.
- The price is determined individually following a consultation.
For appointment call 022 58 98 22