Breast augmentation – increase of the volume and improvement of the shape of breast by means of surgical placement of the silicone implant in the lower part of the breast
- Method consists of: individual choice of implant by the plastic surgeon of the Clinic “Alter Med” that will perform the procedure of the placement of the breast implant through various types of access, between various anatomical layers. The effect of the breast augmentation procedure consists not only in the improvement of the appearance, but also in the increase of self-confidence.
- Implants: Eurosilicone, Polytech, Motiva.
- Anaesthesia: general.
- Inpatient facility: 2 nights after the intervention.
- Preoperative preparation: a standard set of investigations for general anaesthesia.
- Recovery: 3-4 weeks.
- Post-operative recommendations: wearing of bustier, stage bandage, limitation of physical efforts that are associated with the musculature of the given area.
- In the Clinic “Alter-MED” there are used the safest mammary implants.
- The surgeons possess the techniques of the placement of breast implants by access through the axillary, periareolar, inframammary cavity.
- The surgeons of “Alter-MED” performed over 650 interventions.
- The Clinic “Alter-MED” dispose of a safe anaesthetic and resuscitation system that allows rapid postoperative rehabilitation.
- The surgeon will monitor the patient after intervention for 1 year.
- The price is determined during the first consultation individually.
Breast augmentation varies between 3000 euros (all inclusive)
For appointment call 022 58 98 22