Lifting of the inner thigh
Lifting of the inner thigh is a surgical intervention the purpose of which is the lifting of the tissues in the area of the inner thigh.
- Method consists of: correction of skin laxity in the inner area of thighs, that is, in the place where they touch one another for those who have significantly lost weight and for the elderly.
The incisions for thighs lifting are made on the border between the skin of the inner thigh and the genital area. The plastic surgeon will do everything possible in order to hide the scar in the inguinal region.
- Anaesthesia: general or epidural.
- Inpatient facility: one night after the intervention.
- Preoperative preparation: a standard set of investigations for general anaesthesia.
- Recovery: usually 3-5 days, when it is referred to simple types of activity or about 10-15 days, when it is referred to the types of activity related to physical efforts.
- Postoperative recommendations: wearing of shape underwear, special attention is paid to hygiene in the relevant area.
- The Clinic “Alter-MED” disposes of a safe anaesthetic and resuscitation system that allows rapid postoperative rehabilitation.
- The surgeon will monitor the patient after intervention for 1 year.
- The price is determined during the first consultation individually.
Lifting of the inner thigh 3000-3500 euros (according to the BNM exchange rate)
For appointment call 022 58 98 22