Labioplasty – surgical, aesthetic correction of vulvar lips.
- Method consists of: modelling, reduction, shortening of labia majoria and labia minora with the removal of the excessive tissue.
- Anaesthesia: local, potentiated intravenous.
- Inpatient facility: 2 hours after the intervention.
- Preoperative preparation: a standard set of investigations for local anaesthesia.
- Recovery: 1 month.
- Postoperative recommendations: ice bag locally, strict hygiene of the intimate area, local baths and procedures (ointments, solutions, powders), antiseptics 4-5 times a day.
- We are a private Clinic with an individual attitude where it is preserved the confidentiality.
- The surgeon will monitor the patient after intervention for 1 year.
- The price is determined during the first consultation individually.
For appointment call 022 58 98 22