Face lifting – lifting of neck, area of cheeks, temporal and frontal area.
Method consists of: the removal of excessive skin in the frontal, temporal area, with the purpose of the tightening of the upper eyelid and the outer corner of the eye;
- lifting of the area of cheeks and area of neck will lift the pendulous cheek and will correct the line of the lower jaw,
- will remove the unwanted wrinkles in the area of neck, thus giving youth to face.
The sutures are usually made in aesthetically hidden anatomical planes.
- Anaesthesia: general, local in exceptional cases.
- Inpatient facility: hospitalization for one night after the intervention.
- Preoperative preparation: a standard set of investigations for general anaesthesia.
- Recovery: 14-20 days.
- Postoperative recommendations: application of compression dressings, stage dressings.
- The surgeons “Alter-MED” perform several techniques with the repositioning of both the skin and the deep tissues, the mastery of the surgical action will be associated with integral harmonization of facial structures.
- The surgeon will monitor the patient after intervention for 1 year.
- The price is determined during the first consultation individually.
Face lifting total: 2500 euros
Face Lifting two areas: 2000 euros
Face lift area: 1200 euros
Lifting the time zone: 900 euros
For appointment call 022 58 98 22