Procedure with Dermapen
Dermapen - removal of dead cells, scars after acne, homogenization of skin.
The method consists of: use of a special device – Dermapen, equipped with microneedles that by means of rotational movements draws thin channels on the skin through which the active concentrate used during the procedure penetrates deeply.
In this way, it is stimulated the natural production of collagen, the regeneration of cells (the replacement of dead cells with new qualitative cells).
- This procedure is recommended: in case of scars after acne, greasy skin with enlarged pores, stretch marks, aging, devoid of tonus skin.
- Expectations: covering of skin by microcrusts the next day that will disappear after a week. After the procedure, the skin will be smoother, more shining, the scars will decrease, the fine wrinkles will disappear. At the end of the procedure will be applied an alginate mask.
- The procedure lasts 30 minutes. The cost of the procedure is 1000 lei.
- The procedure is performed by the advanced practice doctor dermato-cosmetologist.
- At the consultation the doctor will establish the plan of dermato-cosmetological treatment, will provide information on the correct skin care.
For appointment call 022 58 98 22