Indications for operations:
- Congenital defect of increasing the distance between the upper lip and the base of the nose;
- Gravitational displacement of fabrics in this area under natural influence age changes;
- The results of scars or consequences after undergoing surgery. As a result the distance between the nose and the upper lip increased significantly.
- Possibility of carrying out operations under local anesthesia;
- Upper lip lift;
- Stable effect throughout life;
- Modeling from own fabrics;
- Rapid rehabilitation.
After the marking, excess skin between the nose and the upper part is removed lip with subsequent application of several aesthetic stitches at the base of the nose.
Effect after the operation:
- Shortening the distance between the nose and the lip;
- Adding volume to the upper lip;
- Improvement of aesthetics and lip rejuvenation.
- Anesthesia: local
- Preoperative preparation: not required
- Recovery: 7-14 days
- Post-operative recommendations: avoid active facial movements.
Liplift (Bulhorn): 800 euro (at the exchange rate of the national bank)
Telephone for registration 022 58 98 22