Permanent lip augmentation through Bullhorn intervention
Indications for opting for the given intervention:
- Congenital defect of the increase of the distance between the upper lip and the base of nose;
- Gravitational displacement of tissues in the given area under the influence of natural age changes;
- Result of injuries or consequences following the undergoing of other operations. At which the distance between the nose and the upper lip increased significantly.
The advantages of the execution of the permanent lip augmentation intervention in our clinic:
- Lifting of the upper lip
- Stable lifelong effect
- Modelling from own tissues
- Rapid rehabilitation
The method consists: in the modelling of the shape of the upper lip by the shortening of the distance between nose and lip, are applied some aesthetic sutures at the base of nose.
- Anaesthesia: local
- Preoperative preparation: is not needed
- Recovery: 7-14 days
- Postoperative recommendations: avoidance of active mimic movements.
Price of permanent lip augmentation through the Bullhorn intervention: 1200 euro (according to the BNM exchange rate)
For appointment call 022 58 98 22