Breast decrease is the decrease of the volume of mammary glands.
- Method consists of: surgical removal of the fat of breast tissue, skin,
- approximation of breast to the desired aesthetic form,
- correction of the areola and, if necessary, its reduction.
During the consultation, the plastic surgeon of the Clinic estimates the amount of tissue that is to be cut and the desired final result: size, length, width, shape of the breast angle.
- Anaesthesia: general.
- Inpatient facility: 2 nights after the intervention.
- Preoperative preparation: a standard set of investigations for general anaesthesia.
- Recovery: 3-4 weeks.
- Post-operative recommendations: wearing of bustier, stage bandage, limitation of physical efforts.