Blepharoplasty (plastic reconstruction of eyelids) – removal of excessive skin at the level of eyelids, removal of blue shadows under the eyes (hernia).
- Method consists of: removal of excessive skin, fat and muscles at the level of the upper or lower eyelid. With the help of this intervention, you can get rid of:
- the appearance of the beetling upper eyelid,
- blue shadows at the level of the lower eyelid (swollen lower eyelid)
- unwanted wrinkles around the eyes.
- Anaesthesia: the intervention is performed under local anaesthesia.
- Day patient facility: 4 hours after the intervention.
- Preoperative preparation: a standard set for investigations for local anaesthesia.
- Recovery: 7-10 days.
- Post-operative recommendations: for 24 hours avoid action requiring eye strain, exposure to hot steam.
- It is the most popular procedure in the correction of the signs of aging.
- The surgeons of the Clinic “Alter-MED” performed over 2000 classical as well as innovative interventions.
- The surgeon will monitor the patient after intervention for 1 year.
- The price is determined during the first consultation individually.
For appointment call 022 58 98 22