Augmentation of clunis
Augmentation of clunis is a widely requested intervention in the aesthetic surgery and involves the increase of the volume and improvement of the shape of clunis by the surgical placement of a silicone implant. Being a rimodellamento del corpo, procedure, it enjoys a growing popularity, along with the breast augmentation and liposuction.
- The method consists: in the personalized choice of the implant by the plastic surgeon of the Clinic “Alter Med”, who will perform the procedure of the application of the cluneal implant through the intrasacral access path, between different anatomical layers. After this aesthetic operation, the clunis become better contoured, more voluminous, and at the same time firmer. The effect of the cluneal augmentation procedure is not only the improvement of the physical appearance, but also the increase of the self-confidence.
There is also the option of the augmentation of the clunis through lipofilling(injection of own fat into the clunis), but for this method there shall be sufficient reserves of the adipose tissue for the transfer. The augmentation through the cluneal implants is not influenced by this factor.
- Anaesthesia:general, spinal.
- In-patient department: 2 nights after intervention.
- Preoperative preparation: standard set of investigations for general anaesthesia.
- Recuperation: 3-4 weeks.
- Postoperative recommendations: wearing of compressive underwear, stage dressing, limitation of physical effort that involves the muscularity of the given area.
For whom is helpful the augmentation of clunis:
- for persons with clunis that are not proportional to waist and hips;
- for persons with flat or flattened clunis because of the weight fluctuations;
- for persons with cluneal muscles affected by traumas, accidents, great number of intramuscular injections.
Augmentation of clunis by means of exercises and sports is obtained by the increase of the muscular volume, but it is a difficult, long-lasting procedure with the results often limited by the physical possibilities of the muscles (muscular fibres do not multiply, they only increase in volume).
The volume obtained by means of physical exercises, as opposed to that obtained through the cluneal implants, is maintained only for as long as the active regime is kept (as long as the muscular fibres are trained). Muscles have a characteristic feature – even the short periods of inactivity cause atrophy (when you abandon the exercises, you lose the muscular volume). The shape obtained through the cluneal implants is not modified over time and is not influenced by the physical activity. Of course, a healthy lifestyle helps to maintain the overall effect on the silhouette, but it does not change the volume of the implants.
The procedure of the augmentation of clunis may be performed concurrently with other aesthetic operations, depending on the desired result. For example, it can be supplemented by the liposuction procedure (especially at the use of own fat for augmentation, but also as a separate aesthetic interventionin the area of waist, in order to highlight the contrast). Another complementary procedure may be the abdominoplasty, in some cases. Those who wish to resort to such aesthetic interventions can find out more details about each individual case at a private consultation.
Augmentation of clunis - 6000 euro (according to the BNM exchange rate)
For appointment, arrange the visit on telephone number 022 58 98 22 / 069 267 197