Peeling – exfoliation of the surface layers of the skin with the help of the use of natural or chemical acids.
- The use of acid solutions will exfoliate more or less noticeably the layers of the skin, thus replacing the old cells with new more qualitative cells.
- By the degree of penetration, we subdivide them into:
- By composition:
- natural (based on fruit acids ...)
- mechanical (scrubbing, microdermabrasion, abrasive brush)
- chemical (acids, obtained as a result of chemical reactions).
- By season:
- performed in any season
- only in late autumn, in winter
- By rehabilitation method:
- requires rehabilitation
- does not require rehabilitation
In the Clinic, we carry out both the superficial peeling that does not require rehabilitation, and chemical peelings based on trichloroacetic acid, phenol with the rehabilitation period of 7-10 days.
Regardless of what type of facial peeling you undergo, the care before and after the intervention is important for the achievement of the desired results.
- The cost of the procedure: superficial peeling - 350 lei, medium peeling - 700 lei, deep peeling - 1000 lei;
- Duration of the procedure: 30-45 min.
- The procedure is performed by the advanced practice doctor dermato-cosmetologist.
- At the consultation the doctor will establish the plan of dermato-cosmetological treatment, will provide information on the correct skin care.
For appointment call 022 58 98 22