Mastopexy (breast lifting)
Mastopexy (breast lifting) is a surgical procedure that lifts and reconstructs the breast with the help of its own tissues.
- Method consists of: chest lifting, removal of excessive skin,
- repositioning of mammary glands and areola in such a way as to obtain a more aesthetically pleasing appearance.
If you have a small breast or it decreased in volume, the intervention can be combined with the introduction of breast implants.
- Anaesthesia: general.
- Inpatient facility: 2 nights after the intervention.
- Preoperative preparation: a standard set of investigations for general anaesthesia.
- Recovery: 4 weeks.
- Post-operative recommendations: wearing of bustier, stage bandage, limitation of physical efforts that are associated with the musculature of the given area.
- The fineness of the execution of surgical action reduces to minimum the visualization of postoperative scars.
- The surgeon will monitor the patient after intervention for 1 year.
- The price is determined during the first consultation individually.
For appointment call 022 58 98 22